Transient Students

Students who are regularly enrolled in other institutions may be allowed temporary matriculation at Albany State University. Transient admission is ordinarily limited to one semester. Transient students must submit official applications for admission and letters of approval from the Registrar of the institution in which they are enrolled certifying that they are currently eligible to return to the parent institution, and that they have been granted permission to enroll at Albany State University for a specified period of time. The University requires that the letter of approval from the Registrar include a list of courses that the student should take while enrolled at Albany State University. If needed, Financial Aid MUST be awarded by the student's parent institution.

Once admitted, transient students should contact the Office of the Registrar to register for classes at ASU.